1. Those Who Make Revolution Halfway Only Dig Their Own Graves
- There will be only music sound on the black screen for 5 minutes at the start of the film.
- The subtitle "Interlude" will be shown on the screen at 1 hour 37 minutes point for about 4 minutes,
but there will be no intermission during the film screening.
2. Corpo Celeste
The film will be screened in 35mm; please mind that there will be a lot of scratches on the film print.
3. Practice Films
The three short films directed by Jacques Rivette are silent.
4. The Day Before the End of World Cinemascape: Masters Shorts 1
No Korean and English subtitles will be provided when speaking in Tagalog due to directorial intention.
5. Where are You, Jean-Marie Straub? of Expanded Cinema for Shorts 2
No Korean and English subtitles will be provided due to directorial intention.
English subtitles will be partially provided when speaking in Korean.
7. Khrustalyov, My Car!
The film screening will be stopped for a few minutes at 1 hour and 38 minutes point due to the tape change and screening will be resumed.
No English subtitles will be provided when screening the documentary about the film, Bhiksuni.
9. Tears of the Idol
The film will be screened in 35mm print and the screen will be shown in red tone due to the age of the film print.